Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Pilot or the Odyssey

Well, things are looking good in regards to the house. It's kind of like when you close on a house. You have your fingers crossed, and you still aren't totally confident until those keys are in your hand and you are standing in your new living room. Well, we are waiting for that.... fingers crossed.

Now, we are on the search for a vehicle that will fit our family. We have 4 small kiddos and I have LOVED having a van. But, with the CRAZY drivers down there I almost would rather have an SUV so that WHEN... not if... WHEN we get in an accident we will be the bigger guy. Does that sound bad?

Anyway... I look at the Honda Pilot and it just seems so darn crammed. Who knows, we may expand our little family and have a "Mexi-merican" so I need something that will fit a family of 7 with room. NO THIS ISN'T AN ANNOUNCEMENT! I don't want to hear "But she is touching me!?!?!" Actually... it will be more like, "Pero ella me está tocando!?!?!" from my kids and I will be saying, "What the crap did you just say to your sister?? What does that mean? Tell Mom what that means RIGHT NOW!"

Anyway, Pilot or Odyssey.... decisions.

P.S..... if we do get pregnant down there... we will name her Juanita, we figure it goes with the territory.

2 comments:

  1. Isn't there a 'Like' button on these blogs? :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. no you need to name Aurora after her favorite aunt Dawn ;-) if you're going to space do not get the pilot

    ReplyDelete