Saturday, February 1, 2014

Signed and Delivered!!!!

Okay, maybe not delivered... but signed! Ryan signed on the house that we wanted. YIPPEEE!!!! I am so excited. Down there it is like a BIG deal to rent a house. Here, you can sign in 15 minutes and be in the house the next day. There... NO WAY. But, HE SIGNED!

However, I had a dream last night that he was walking me up to the house, and we couldn't go through the front door, we had to go around the back and go up the back stairs to a door there. The house had olive green carpet and gold velvet wallpaper. I was trying to be nice and sweet... until I asked him what all the noise was downstairs and he told me it was a market right below. That the house that we wanted wasn't an option and this was the next best thing. SAY WHAT!?!?!?

Well, rest assured... no olive green carpet just beautiful marble floors. Which I have no clue how to clean. Guess I better do a little Googling.

Now, we are just going crazy trying to get our house ready for the new tenants. I packed up all of my essential craft room things this morning. How do you choose which fabric to take. That was a REALLY rough decision. The good news is, the two quilt shops that are recommended down there are only a half hour away from my house. PHEW! I may survive. If only Costco sold fabric. Hmmmm

My cutie Lauryn was packing up here "essential" sewing things as well and she got really emotional. She said, "this is hard because we won't be in this room for a very long time". I didn't get emotional, but I really wanted to. That is the one room in this house that gives me stress-relief. Why I am not in it right now is beyond me... oh wait... because all of my stuff is packed up and I would just be sitting there watching the wall.

You know.... I have had SEVERAL people offer to help me pack, help move boxes, help with my kids, help me clean, run errands for me. I am SOOOOOO grateful. It has helped a tremendous amount. I had the Priests in our ward move boxes and furniture. I have had my kids watched any time I asked. I have had meals and treats brought in. I have been invited to homes for FHE and other nights just so that I am not lonely. I wish I had all the money in the world to send them a huge bouquet of flowers and a hefty gift card to their favorite restaurant (or craft store). For now... I can give you a sincere THANK YOU!! Thank you for everything you have done for me. It has been an INCREDIBLY trying month for me. Hard emotionally, physically, good-motherally (adj: to struggle to be a good mom). I could not have done it without you.

Doctrine & Covenants 84:88 "...and mine angels round about you, to bear you up."

Thank you my angels, you know who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment