Monday, January 27, 2014

House hunting

I looked into contacting the show International House Hunters. What a joke, what a fraud. You have to already have a house under contract before they even consider you. Dumb show.

So, we have been on our own "Internation House Hunt". I find the house, send it to Ryan, he goes with our realtor (no we are not buying, but it's how it is done down there) and they skype while walking through the house.

Ryan has walked through probably 16 homes. Some of them are really nice, and some of them I wish he would have taken a face mask with him.

We found a BEAUTIFUL home down there with an enormous yard (Mexico standards). Our realtor actually found this house and sent it to me and I emailed her right back and said, "go see it NOW and make a rental offer!"




 
We should find out this week if this will be our home for 18 (well, 17 now) months. 
Please pray for us. 

1 comment: