Thursday, May 15, 2014

Mother's Day

I was spoiled this year for Mother's Day. The girls and I have been eyeballing this darling little backyard playhouse every time we go to Costco. But the price tag was making it a difficult decision for Ryan and me. So, for Mother's Day, he gave me some sanity, errrrr I mean a playhouse. I love my children, SO much. They are my everything, all day, every single day, except once a month for 2 hours when I go to enrichment. I needed something for these cuties to do outside so that I could have 10 minutes of "alone" time.

We spent most of Saturday putting this together, and boy oh boy did we have help. A lot of help. But, it was so much fun and they are having a blast playing in it.

I also got a mighty dose of chocolate and some much needed windshield wipers.

What more could a girl want? No really.... I have everything I could ever want. This is one VERY blessed mom.

No comments:

Post a Comment